Remember to follow the University COVID-19 policies to keep our workplace safe.
1. Masks are required to enter any University building.
- Masks must be worn at all times when inside the buildings even if you are vaccinated. Masks may be removed when eating or when seated alone at personal workstations, which must be six feet away from other individuals.
2. Social distancing is a must.
- Please maintain a distance of at least six feet at all times when standing to wait for an elevator, when seated and when in-person contact is necessary. Limit in-person contact with others. Always wear a mask when speaking with a colleague even if a plexiglass is present between you.
3. Symptoms must be reported.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you must report this to Human Resources and may not come onto Academy premises until instructed otherwise by HR. Symptoms may include a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
We ask everyone to please follow these policies. Failure to do so may result in discipline, up to and including suspension or termination. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email: email@example.com
COVID-19 Task Force
Note: "Arty," our COVID-19 mascot was designed by Nicolás Villarreal, Director of Traditional Animation & Visual Development, and has given his blessing for the name.