Quicktime Player comes bundled with Mac OS. You can download Quicktime Player for Windows at:
1. Open QuickTime Player from your Applications folder, then choose File > New Screen Recording from the menu bar. The Screen Recording window opens.
2. Before starting your recording, you can click the arrow next to the button to change the recording settings:
* To record your voice or other audio with the screen recording, choose a microphone. To monitor that audio during recording, adjust the volume slider (if you get audio feedback, lower the volume or use headphones with a microphone).
* To show a black circle around your pointer when you click, choose Show Mouse Clicks in Recording.
3. To start recording, click the button and then take one of these actions:
* Click anywhere on the screen to begin recording the entire screen.
* Or drag to select an area to record, then click Start Recording within that area.
4. To stop recording, click the button in the menu bar, or press Command-Control-Esc (Escape).
After you stop recording, QuickTime Player automatically opens the recording. Save this file to your computer. You can now use that file to upload to your classroom or your Zoom meeting.